Cute Find | Street Corner Espresso

By Tuesday, September 29, 2015


For those of you living on the Gold Coast, you're going to love this little cafe I stumbled upon with my friend last week. Like its name suggests (Street Corner Espresso), it is tucked away in a little corner near Burliegh Beach, just off the main road. We were greeted by extremely lovely staff and offered a super cute menu. My friend and I were there at lunch time, though it seemed to be focused more on breakfast. I ordered a chicken wrap, which was actually the nicest wrap I've ever had, and a banana smoothie. The highlight of my lunch though was my friends nachos, absolutely delicious! It was topped with fresh avocado and heaps of yummy beef, they also offered a vegetarian option which I thought was a nice touch.


If you happen to be in the Burliegh area definitely go and stop by. I highly recommend the nachos! 

...........

0 comments