BB Seaweed Face Mask | A September Love

By Monday, October 05, 2015


A September love of mine has to be this face mask from Lush. It's full of healthy ingredients that are purposely selected to do wonders on your skin. I went into the Lush store at Pacific Fair on the Gold Coast and was greeted by a lovely staff member. She took the time to ask me about my skin and point me towards a mask that would work best for my complexion. Now don't be scared about the word seaweed in the name of this product. It is filled with lots of other things that derail the classic seaweed sent and rather make it smell of soap, rosemary and relaxation. It you have dry skin but are slightly oily in your T section, this is the face mask for you! 

It is recommended to be worn for around 5 to 10 minutes, I liked to put it on and then run a bath to get the fully enjoyment out of the mask. I really think you should give it a try if you are a Lush fan. 


...........

0 comments