Oh Deer Me

By Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Yes I just spelled dear like deer in the title. I thought it kind of went with the post haha. You'll understand me once you read ahead. Okay so, I am a lover of anything that comes from Typo and when I spotted this little canvas sitting against the wall I just had to grab it. It's now made its way through my room, leaning against several walls and has finally made its place above my bed. I absolutely love it. With deer being one of my favourite animals I was drawn to it even more, I also love the simplicity of it with the pop of colour to the right making it eye catching. Well done Typo, and thank you to that kind person who picked it up, analysed it and put it back down giving me the opportunity to buy it, you're amazing haha.



J.R xo

...........

0 comments