Love Me Some Arkive

By Tuesday, November 03, 2015


Old denim, quirky tees, vintage objects and the most loveliest staff ever. If this is something you look for when going shopping then you will most certainly love Arkive Vintage. I was first introduced to this store by my boyfriend earlier this year and was amazed by the quality of the staff and products. I purchased a pair of high wasted shorts that were originally a pair of Levi jeans. Knowing that Levi's are of great quality I had no hesitation whatsoever in buying these shorts. At the price of $45 I was very impressed. If I were to look for a good pair of denim shorts that weren't vintage they would have been around a similar price anyway. They offer a great range in both men's and women's clothing and then an abundance of cool knickknacks, from key chains right through to original old school cameras. They do have an online store and you can find it at http://arkivevintage.com/, however I would highly recommend personally going into the store yourself, it's amazing. I definitely love me some Arkive haha.

If you live in Australia, particularly within the Gold Coast area, they have a store in Surfers Paradise. It's just off Cavil Avenue along the nightclub strip. Look for the sign and head up the stairs!


...........

0 comments