It's Already November!?

By Monday, November 02, 2015


October and the fun filled month of Halloween is officially over and Christmas is now just around the corner. I am so very excited! Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year, despite the weather where I live, that could probably calm down a bit. I, myself and looking forward to buying gifts, wrapping gifts and of course setting up the Christmas tree. I think I'm going to go for a white and different shades of gold theme this year. With all this on my mind, I'm finding it a little hard to comprehend just how quickly the past year has gone. It felt like last Christmas had only just happened! I have both started university for the first time and successfully completed my first year. I've already planned my timetable for next year, not sure if I'm ready for that commitment three months in advance haha. This also means more money having to be spent on textbooks (imagine very sad facials). All in all, this is a very exciting time of the year and I am extremely happy with everything that has happened so far this year. I am most definitely going to make the best of the last 2 months of 2015. I would love to hear what you are all looking forward to in this festive season. Also keep your eyes open for some Christmas inspired posts coming in the near future and good afternoon everyone.   XO

...........

3 comments

  1. Leave the link to your blog below and I'll be sure to check it out ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your telling us how you feel about the season and what your plans are! :)
    -Dxfoe

    ReplyDelete